Cruise itinerary: 5 Days | 2 Ports
Friday, September 15, 2023 - Diamond Princess
Cabin Type and Prices:
Interior from SGD 498 per person (Twin Sharing Basis)
Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses additional: SGD 105 per person
Approx. 145 to 162 sq ft.
Standard amenities include a hair dryer, refrigerator, TV, closet and bathroom with shower
Comfortable queen or two twin beds
Private bathroom with shower
100% cotton, high-thread count linens
Complimentary 24-hour room service
Desk with chair
Hair dryer & bathroom amenities
Digital security safe
- Cruise Fare is subject to change until this cruise is booked. Stateroom views are considered unobstructed unless noted otherwise. Photos, floor plan diagrams, and amenities represent typical arrangements and may vary by ship and stateroom. Actual stateroom may not be furnished as shown. Certain staterooms may vary in size, decor and configuration. Please note, accessible mini-suites have accessible showers only/no tub. Obstructions do not include certain nautical items like handrails, dividers or ship hardware. For balcony staterooms, the view is determined from the perspective of the balcony railing. Launch Savings are reflected in the Cruise Fare for US and Canadian Captain's Circle Members if applicable.
- Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are subject to change and Princess reserves the right to collect any increases in effect at the time of sailing even if the fare has already been paid in full.
Refund schedule without Princess Vacation Protection
Cancel Date and Refund Amount:
- Apr 19, 2023 - Apr 24, 2023
- Receive 80% of total fare paid
- Apr 25, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Receive 50% of total fare paid
- May 25, 2023 - May 31, 2023
- Receive 25% of total fare paid
- Jun 1, 2023 or Later
Princess Vacation Protection allows you to spend more time relaxing and less time worrying. Learn more about the benefits of Princess Vacation Protection including the ability to cancel for any reason. Not available in Quebec or Puerto Rico.
The refundable amount within total fare includes cruise fare, cruise-tour fare, hotel packages and transfers. Government fees, taxes and any fuel supplement are fully refundable. If purchased, Princess Vacation Protection is not refundable after the final payment due date.
- Your deposit is 100% non-refundable and non-transferable. If you cancel your booking, the amount of your refund varies, depending upon how close you are to your cruise departure date. Your deposit, however, is not refundable for any reason.
- If you prefer a refundable deposit you may return to the cabin selection process and select a different category or stateroom location.
Click the link to view E-BROCHURE and BOOKING CONDITIONS.