Kota Kinabalu offers a wide range of activities and attractions that are sure to keep visitors entertained. The city is home to numerous beaches, including the popular Tanjung Aru Beach. There are also a number of cultural attractions, such as the Sabah State Museum, the Chinese Temple and the Likas Bird Park. For those who prefer outdoor activities, Kota Kinabalu has a number of nature reserves and national parks, such as the Kinabalu National Park and the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
For foodies, Kota Kinabalu is a culinary paradise. From seafood restaurants to traditional seafood markets, the city has something for everyone. For those looking for more international cuisine, there are plenty of fine dining options. Kota Kinabalu is also the home of some of the most popular nightlife spots in Malaysia, such as the Gaya Street Sunday Night Market and the KK Esplanade.
Regardless of what interests you, Kota Kinabalu has something for everyone. Whether it’s a relaxing beach holiday, an adventurous jungle trek or a night out on the town, Kota Kinabalu is an ideal destination to visit.
- The Mari-Mari Cultural Village is where you can learn about their unique beliefs, customs and traditions, as well as their traditional clothing, tools and way of life. You can also watch cultural performances and learn traditional dances. Your tour will also include visits to local farms and boat tours of the region's incredible wildlife and vegetation. By the end of the tour, you will have a better understanding and appreciation of the culture and way of life of these people.
Ming Garden Hotel & Residences (4*)
- Free wifi
- 32″ flat screen LCD TV
- Cable TV and in-house movies
- IDD telephone and voice mail 24-hour in-room dining
- Bath amenities and necessities
- Electronic door lock and in-room safe
- Daily newspaper (upon request)
- Centralised Call Centre services
- Complimentary drinking water
- Complimentary cabled internet access
- Babysitting service (requested 1 day beforehand)
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Air-conditioner Kettle Coffee/tea-making facilities
- Hot & Cold Rain Shower
- Mini bar fridge
- Extra mattress
- Shuttle Bus
- Lift/ Elevator
- Wheelchair friendly
- Swimming Pool
- Meeting/Conference Room
- Spa & Massage
- 24 Hours Reservation
- Laundry Service
- Prayer Room
- Safety Box (at the front desk)
Terms & Conditions:
The above rates quoted are subject to room availability.
Rate inclusive of 6% Service Tax; excludes Malaysian Tourism Tax of MYR 10nett per room per night, charges in accordance with the Tourism Act.
Package rate subject to change without prior notice.
Room(s) is subject to availability upon request.
Tour, additional MYR 40 per person for pick-up venue from Outskirt Hotel
Travel Period: Immediate until 30Sep2023
Booking Period: 16-20Mar2023
Lorong Ming Garden, Jalan Coastal, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah