Duration 11 hr(s) | Chinese/Japanese/English Guide Language | Present e-voucher on-site
Book a one-day cherry blossom viewing tour in Nara and take you to the world heritage Mount Yoshino to enjoy the spring-limited landscape "Thousand Cherry Blossoms". A well-known and excellent cherry blossom viewing spot, where you can take extremely beautiful cherry blossom landscape photos.
- Accompanied by Chinese staff, don't worry about language barriers
- Japan's three major cherry blossom viewing spots, the magnificent pink landscape of the mountains during the cherry blossom season
- Go to Kinmine Temple, a World Heritage Site in Japan
What You Can Expect
The content of this product is provided by machine translation and may not reflect the actual information, please take this into consideration before booking.
Mount Yoshino in Nara Prefecture is known as the number one cherry blossom spot in Japan. In spring, there are 30,000 cherry blossom trees in full bloom on an unprecedented scale in the world. From ancient times to the present, "a thousand trees at a glance" expresses a place where you can see a thousand cherry trees at a glance. Mount Yoshino has the shape of a horse's back and is about 5 kilometers long from north to south. Cherry blossoms began to bloom in the low-elevation Shimobon area, and gradually the entire mountain was covered with cherry blossoms. In July 2004, the "Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes of Mt. Kii" including Mt. Yoshino were registered as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The entire mountain of Mount Yoshino is registered as a World Heritage Site, and Yoshino Mizu Shrine, Kinmine Shrine, Kinmine Temple, Yoshimizu Shrine and other World Heritage buildings can be visited on foot, which is also the charm of Yoshino Mountain.
- Children under the age of 3 can participate for free without a seat. If you need a seat, please purchase a child ticket.
- Minimum of 6 people are required to operate this tour. If total number of travelers do not match the minimum requirement for this trip, the tour will be cancelled and you will receive a notification e-mail 3 day(s) prior to departure
- In the event of a change in itinerary or cancellation due to traffic, weather, or any other unforeseen circumstances, travelers will be informed 1 day(s) (at 12:00 local time) prior to departure by e-mail
- Please arrive at designated location 10 mins prior to departure, as tour will depart on timeThis itinerary will be accompanied by Chinese-speaking staff who will only inform you of the time and location of the gathering, and will not give detailed explanations. Please note.After getting on the bus, please wear a mask and fasten your seat belt. Seats cannot be assigned.Please note that the size of the bus will be adjusted according to the number of participants.Depending on road traffic and weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or shortened. Please understand that no compensation will be given.
- If you leave the group due to personal reasons, you need to sign a departure agreement and no refund will be given.
- The blooming of cherry blossoms varies depending on the weather conditions.
Location1： In front of Yuri Fountain, Taiko-dori Exit, Nagoya Station (opposite BIC CAMERA)
Address: 〒453-0015 6-9 Tsubaki-cho, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture
Meeting Time: 08:30 | Departure Time: 08:40
NOTE: Cancellations are based on the supplier’s local time zone.