We are one of the largest travel & tours organisation with the largest car rental fleet of vehicles in the country.
We place our priorities on giving the best to our customers by working as a team. We treasure every talent in the organisation by continuous upgrading and improving on their skills. There is ample opportunities of career growth for staff to gain knowledge by attending trainings or by requesting for transfer for another job opportunity within the Group.
- Play a lead role in responding to Request for Proposal (RFP) requests
- Has a clear understanding of products/services and deliver them in a convincing manner incorporating company's value preposition
- Remain knowledgeable of the market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies.
- Process enquiries and liaise with customers from the point of contact, sales closure until payment collection, provides operational support and liaising with suppliers
- Performs sales activities on customers' accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with sales manager
- Represent the Company as part of the business development plan at trade shows, sales visits, site inspections, product presentations as needed
- Participate in marketing activities, dissemination of promotional flyers, special projects and other ad-hoc requests
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): confidence, excellent interpersonal skills, able to meet sales target, High commercial awareness.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.